Cubase 6.5 / Cubase Artist 6.5 update available

Nothing but corrupted downloads so far

Hippo

Hi Helge,

Will Padshop also be a part of the Nuendo update that will come in April? Or should Nuendo users just buy it if we want it?

If we would buy it now and it will be included in the Nuendo upgrade, do we get a discount when that upgrade comes out?

I can not add the “NEW Update from Cubase 6” product to my shopping cart.
After I click on “ADD TO CART”, the “Your shopping cart is emtpy” message appears.

??

same here, I cannot purchase.

Also can’t add Cubase 6 → 6.5 to cart. “cart is empty” both in Chrome and IE.

+1
Downloaded okay but while unpacking it (de-compressing on harddisk) I get a lot of CRC errors and the process eventually stops.

ditto … what’s up ? can you fix this please ?

PS Firefox 10.0.2

Is there any bug fix list on 6.5?

I’m guessing they temporarily took the store down because the initial download was corrupt.

Yes, we need to wait for new links…

Please see here for a solution if you purchased the 6.5 Update in the Online shop and have Installer issues:

Best regards,
Helge

Both MAC and PC versions are corrupt for me too.

Thank you, I am downloading it now.
In the meanwhile - is there a list of bug-fixes for v6.5?

really, for 50 Euros you’re having this trauma? Why not go back to C5 and be done with it?

… but reading the manual it doesen´t look like it´s there yet. Just a little bit less stupid.

The comp tool still assumes all takes are of similar material and affects all events on all lanes similtaneously.
That´s cool in some recording scenarios. But it makes creative comping a serious PITA

It’s another problem:
I ordered the update from Cubase 6, and the windows version download is OK, but the download link for the Mac OSX version is Cubase Artist 6.5 .

Cubase 6.5 Update from Cubase 6
*** Eligible for a free Grace Period update? http://www.steinberg.net/graceperiod
Cubase_6.5_Cubase_Artist_6.5_Update_MAC.dmg

https://shop.steinberg.net/...Cubase_6.5_Cubase_Artist_6.5_Update_MAC.dmg

Don’t worry about that. The installer is the same, it is the license that makes the difference.

Regards
Luis

No haven´t tried it. just read it in the manual.

And I agree with the rest of your post… Not putting anymore money into steinberg if they can´t fix something that simple. Of if they simply don´t understand why its broken.
V5 does the job for now…

How do i upgrade the license if my computer isn’t hooked up to the net? I enter the code and it wants to go online.

There’s mention of the use of ‘modifiers’ in the promo vid (number 3 or 4…?) to achieve stuff too…