Fixes/Problems in C6 from C5.5.2..a list please?

Firstly thank you Chris for commenting on this thread. We will take it that you (and thus Steinberg) are therefore aware of all of the problems listed, ie Steinberg has recieved this problem “feedback” list and should be addressing them, not ignoring them.

Secondly please Steinberg do not treat us like we are a bunch of idiots. The “Always on Top” is an OPTION on other windows, that we can always turn off. if we are continually deleting important files we dont have to turn it on. But there are many that do want this OPTION and know how to use software.

I am glad Steinberg did not design my car otherwise they would limit its speed to 30MPH because they assume i dont know how to drive and will crash…

Please give us this OPTION.

Thank you for confirming reciept of the other problems/issues in this thread also.

Strike 2…

here you see again, we would rather these problems in this tread were addressed than the addition of more “features” such as guitar plugins. We already have NI’s Guitar Rig (if we need it). The amount of development programming used up to “reinvent the wheel” that should have been used to fix these problems is a bad use of your programmers. Users will happily pay for Cubase 6 with these problems fixed properly over more plugin additions. Why you feel the need to ignore the problems but just pile on more stuff is such a bad company protocol…if all the problems in this thread were addressed i would upgrade to Cubase 6 in a second…(and it seems others as well)…

Blackout