QUESTION: LINKED PANNER (& SEND ROUTING) - AUTOMATION

:blush: Split, of course!

:wink: Thank you.

:arrow_right: I did bypass the Reverb on the FX Channel. I also, of course, did a “prefader-send” on my instrument channel, with the volume off, so that the instrument channel itself does not interfere.

:exclamation: :arrow_right: :unamused: But now I’m stumped…

:arrow_right: The sound in the FX channel (with reverb) is moving when I manually toggle the Send Router on my Instrument Channel - fine! But the point is, I engaged “Send Routing Panners Follow Channel Panner”, expecting that automation of my Instrument Channel panners will “automatically” automate my “Send Router Panner” (on the Instrument Channel).
I even used “Linked Panner” Automation Track (switched to “on”) to “stimulate” Cubase’s willingness - still no movement of the sound in the FX-channel as automated with the instrument channel’s panner!

:question: What is wrong!? Am I missing something!? :exclamation: (It’s not really got anything to do with Link Channels (in my case, Instrument- and FX channel), does it!?

Is some Cubase files corrupt?

Does everybody else’s “Send Routing Panners Follow Channel Panner” work 100% with automation- no issues!?

I will appreciate assistance.