Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

hmmm, well the Loopmash error seems to have fixed itself… (I swear I did NOTHING, it just works now)

I’ve used Nuendo5.5 trial version for about 1 month after that i brought a legal copy of Nuendo 5 at my local dealer.
Now i want to updated to Nuendo 5.5 and it doesn’t let do that.
I’ve already tried to install Nuendo 5.5 again and it appears as Nuendo 5.5 trial version
What am i doing wrong?

thanks a lot

Which licenses does the ELC shows?
Having versions installend and having licenses on your dongle are two different things.

Fredo

It shows all the licenses.
The Nuendo 5 that i brought and the Nuendo 5.5 Trial

Indeed, there is a trial for Nuendo 5.5 and a regular Nuendo 5 license on the USB-eLicenser.
However, I assume that the program installation of Nuendo 5.5 went fine as you can use it as the trial version.
I have placed a Nuendo 5.5 activation code into your MySteinberg account. If you log in, you can see a new code is waiting for you.

Problem solved!
Thanks a lot

Nuendo5 bought three days ago.

And yesterday was registered in MySteinberg.

I saw the page MySteinberg for updates

5.5 There was no activation code for the update.

I nuendo5 activation code, there is only registered.

How can it be an update?

Spicecan, please check your MySteinberg account. You should find an activation code for Nuendo 5.5 now.

Bredo, that’s a mistake on our end. Just disregard those activation codes.

I purchased the Nuendo 5.0 upgrade from 4 early last week and finally installed it yesterday. It took multiple attempts as i found out that Lion 10.7 does not play nicely with certain VST2 plugs, had to remove them one at a time until the issue fixed itself and 5.0 would finally open. Next I tried to update to 5.5 but it kept asking for a new code and the old one for 5.0 didn’t work. I see here in the forum that Steinberg has to deposit a new code in my account , How long will that take?

Limey222, I placed two activation codes for Nuendo 5.5 and the NEK 5.5 into your MySteinberg account.

Hi,
I have a couple of activation codes i need fairly urgently, and a set of licences transferring from a defunct licence key to a new registered key which is urgent as i have a useless DAW on my hands. I sent a request Friday but have not received a response. any idea how long this will take please?
Cheers,
John

This is something else as it is only about a defective USB-eLicenser you need replacement codes for.
I wasn’t able to find an email request. Have you received an automatic confirmation that we received your email?

Please send me a PM containing the number of the USB-eLicenser that is defective.

PM sent 10:15 27th March.
Regards,
John

Hi,
I’ve been upgrading from N4 to N5. N5 has been registered. I downloaded 5.5 and patch then, but I still can’t launch it, no activation code…
Thanks

Anybody alive around here ?
Thanx…

artmanjam, please check your MySteinberg account. The activation code is now available.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Best,
Alain

hi sir, i have just installed the N5+NEK into my mac OS from the upgrade box set, it runs smooth in N5 but no control with the euphonix mc contorller, the i download the 5.5 update dmg and try to install but is says that “No License to upgrade selectable…No licsense to upgrade found.Pls connect a USB-eLicenser which contains an appropriate license to upgrade to your computer…!!”
BUt i have already activate my account in the USB-eLincenser for N5 and the NEK and can be seen in the e-Licenser USB…but why i can’t find N5.5 activation code ? How can I get the code of 5.5 and the NEK 5.5? I need to pay extra money to get this or what? If I don’t pay for 5.5, that means that I can only use 5.0 for it? Pls help…I am stuck here right now…using a N5 with no euphonix MC controller connect…Thank you so much for your help!

Best regard
Hary

CAn anyone help?