Upgrade from 6.0.7 to 6.5

Thanks Arjan, that makes me feel a whole lot better! I didn’t need 6.5 before now! Just recently started a new project / ep and was about to upgrade after reading a review on SOS mag. The extras seemed useful. Guess I’ll never know now though! Surely you don’t just upgrade cos a new version comes along?!

re: the pricing = I’m not debating that! I still cannot understand why us 6.0 users have been restricted from upgrading to v6.5 in the interim (since announcement of 7), while all other users can upgrade to 6.5, in the interim. A pricing structure is established for all of eventualities which reflects what people have paid to date and so it makes sense. Obviously I wouldn’t be eligible for the grace period but this needn’t be mutually exclusive! The mere announcement of 7 and the existence of a grace period should not in the meantime preclude 6 users upgrading to 6.5, in my opinion. Of course Steinberg appears to think differently. I’ll invest the same money I’d have spent on 6.5 in Reaper and see what I make of that :bulb: