Move to Origin and Audio Pre-Record

Hmm, … actually, up to now I did not have those magical moments -before I was “in the saddle” and prepared to kick the machine into gear… Probably because of the analog and digital tape machines I started off on. Of course, I use pre-record, too, and it safed my butt on many occasions …also on voice recordings when actors just love to start before the maestro has waved his flag. But I have set it to …errhh … I believe 3 secs.
I am not saying that it is wrong to give it any amount of time, but when you look at some members who bicker about for some MBs that they deem waisted, to add 20 secs to every recorded event might really eat up hdd memory substantially. True is, if you captured the moment of excellency of a musicians performance it is worth it. For such critical jobs I have a litte digital portable recorder ticking along in a drawer, recording through the whole sessions.

All in all, giving the project a 20 additional secs pre-extension seems not to much of a hussle. If SB decides to takes care of the pre-record thing… all the better.

Big K