Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 announcement

Thank You!

Do the EQ improvements include the case of the disappearing EQ pop-up when clicking on quick-menu or preset boxes outside the pop-up? I’m sure I’ve seen someone mention this but darned if I can find it.

[Edit: yes, dealt with in 7.0.2 :smiley: ]

Will I be able to tell the difference between VST2 and VST3 plugs when inserting?

Control room bug fixed? (+1.1db gain applied)

sorry but I don’t see the fix for the mackie (& others) control for the hidden track ? :confused:

A great effort, thanks, CS.

No solving of the major C7 performance issues that alot of mac users are complaining about (including myself) ???
Personally i don’t give a sh*t for all those improvements stated, if only the performance would be up to par with C6.5.

Just my 2 cents. :mrgreen:

this sounds like a serious update! thanks 100x… but I have 1 question… actually 2

1. what is - Full track header coloring?

also
2. i’m confused about “Track Presets for Group / FX / VST Instrument return and Input / Output channels”
… couldnt I already do this? I have been doing this previously? (clearly i’m missing something)

For whatever reason SB never lists all the changes –there are always fixes, changes and removals that can only be discovered by installing the version.

Looks like you are going to keep the look of the mixer console with icons different from Cubase? A different typography, too? And on / off buttons are almost invisible. I can not believe it.

Did you forget the Mackie Problem to reflect the channels like the Mixer on the screen does?

Very disappointing!

wow, 7.0.2 has not yet been released and people already start complaining…

No fixes for Variaudio?

+1 :confused:

No fix for Elastique?

Well we have got nearly two weeks to think about things to complain about. :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:
lets wait and see if there are not mention fix/features maybe in the next 2 weeks they add some more.
anyway we will need/want complain so 7.0.3 is next :wink:
(we need thumb up icon in forum )

Will be interesting to see…

OAN, You guys totally missed the biggest update.
Helge’s new Avy Pic :exclamation: lol :laughing:

Didn"t miss it : I indeed saw that there is a new Helge 2.0.1 update wuth a new appearance since few days. Problem is that it is buggy : still no onformation about the Cubase 7 UI regressions displayed… :arrow_right:

Good news. But please don’t forget to fix the Euphonix/Avid Transport issue (transport function is working as the scrubb function).

Thanks. :smiley: