We are happy and proud to announce the upcoming 7.0.2 maintenance update for Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7!
The update incorporates all improvements from the previous 7.0.1 update plus the following:
- - Documentation available in all supported languages
- Additional key commands assignable for MixConsole features
- Improved context menu on EQ bands
- Control Room and meter improvements
- Load/save settings of selected MixConsole channels (VMX file support)
- Track Presets for Group / FX / VST Instrument return and Input / Output channels
- Appearance settings: preview and custom colors for MixConsole value cells
- Full track header coloring
- VST Connect SE 1.2 with improved connection stability and video streaming reliability
- - Saving a Preset with the “/” character in the name no longer renders the application unreliable.
- Pressing “Cancel” on the “Add Instrument Track” dialog no longer leads to an unpredictable state of the application.
- The new “Find Tracks” search function now also finds tracks that reside inside folders.
- Resulting audio files from a recording are now always placed in the correct folder.
- Scrub function now also works reliably on MIDI Parts.
- After starting playback the video window no longer remains black for several seconds.
- - When setting a voice in the voice-menu, notes are now updated correctly.
- The Step Input blue cursor can now be placed correctly with the mouse .
- The MIDI length adjustment no longer works unexpected during export and import.
- In Score, the notes are no longer moved accidently to 1/1/0 on mouse over.
- The mouse input of the Chorder plug-in now works as expected.
- - Pre Gain Automation is no longer missing in Cubase.
- Increasing the fader height no longer hides dB labels.
- Linking rack sections and insert bypass now work as expected.
- After changing the order of the channel strip modules in an instrument track the playback now works as expected.
- The channel strip modules in the Inspector for VST return channels are now available.
- The MixConsole window position is now saved correctly when using workspaces.
- The Channel Edit window is now saved correctly when using workspaces.
- When a folder is collapsed in MixConsole, simultaneous assigning of I/O to multiple tracks now works correctly.
- Load / Save a Track Preset of VST instrument tracks now works as expected.
- On MIDI tracks assigned to a VST instrument, the PAN control is no longer missing in the Inspector.
- In the Channel Settings window the command “Show output chain” now works as expected with VST instruments supporting multiple outputs.
- The inserts of a frozen track can now be bypassed correctly in the Channel Settings window.
- The VU meter in the Inspector is no longer mono only.
- The channel meter preference fallback time now works reliably .
- While browsing Presets, the Channel EQ curve is now updated correctly.
- When an EQ preset is loaded, the EQ controls in the Channel Settings window are now updated properly.
- When working with 88.2 kHz as Project sample rate, the EQ points are now always in sync with the EQ curve.
- Slider values cannot be changed when dragging in the vertical direction.
- - The Pop-up “Control Setting” panel in Remote Control Editor no longer renders the application unreliable.
- The DM2000 remote no longer works unexpected when being recalled as a Remote Setting.
- The AI Knob works now as expected when the maximum Fader volume is set to +12 dB instead of +6 dB.
- CMC-FD: The function “To Selected Channel” works now as expected.
- Under OS X 10.8 it is now possible to switch the sample rate without issues.
The 7.0.2 Update and VST Connect Performer SE 1.2 will be available from February 18, 2013 on as a free download.
Thanks for choosing Cubase!
Product Marketing Manager Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH