Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

Hi

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded from Nuendo 4 to 5. That went ok, but when I updated to 5.5 I have no Activation Code

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks
David

dbrodeur78, PM has been sent.

I am also in need of a 5.5 activation code. I went through the support system two days ago and haven’t had a response yet. Any chance of getting that code speeded up?

Thanks,

Rich

Hello, I need Nuendo 5.5 and NEK 5.5 codes. Any chance of getting those today? It would really help me out.

Cheers

Don

You will both find new activation codes in your MySteinberg accounts.

Thanks

Cheers

Don

I’m another one that used N 5.5 trial bought the upgrade from 4 to 5.5 and only got the 5 and not the 5.5 activation code. So I get the trial key pop up as well. nothing in mysteinberg account…

There is an activation code waiting for you now!

I cant find my 5.5 activation code either! Please help!!

Please check your account for the Nuendo 5.5 activation code.

Hi
I can’t find my activation code for NEK 5.5. Nuendo 5.5 works lika a charm though
/Martin

I placed a NEK 5.5 update activation code into your account.

Hi, I’ve got the same problem when starting: Loopmash gives the error. Can you send me the activation?

regards,

Patrick Uijlen

I am sorry Patrick but you only have a Nuendo 4 USB-eLicenser registered at MySteinberg. Please register the eLicenser that contains the Nuendo 5 license.

Hello, I need Nuendo 5.5 and NEK 5.5 codes. Any chance of getting those today?

Sent them a minute ago

Hello, I’m also waiting on the Nuendo 5.5 activation code to arrive. Is there anything you can do to speed that up?

Thanks!

Please check MySteinberg for a Nuendo 5.5 activation code.

No, this won’t continue with Nuendo 6 I hope

And I think we will actually fix this for Nuendo 5.5 as well. Better late than never, I guess.

Hello!
Please check MySteinberg. I need Nuendo 5.5 and NEK 5.5 activation code.
Thanks!