autoplay after record

Hello,
Is this possible : to record for example to record 30 minute (auto-stop after given duration) and then open the file and play it automatically without any click like a function :
Open audio file in Wavelab after recording and play it
Best regards
Dup

For real?

What’s wrong with pressing the spacebar? Or is there a remote control aspect to your request?

I can’t press spacebar because i’m far away from my computer when the record is finished.In fact I want to use wavelab like a Delay but with long time a delay like 30’ to 2 hours.
Is it possible with Wavelab
BEst regards
dup

What about a MIDI remote control?

@Dup, if you’re using Windows, you might find something in “C:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab 7\Tools\Windows Scripting”. If you can develop a script to do what you want, you could then schedule that script to run via the Windows Task Scheduler.

@PG, what’s in the future for WL scripting on Windows? Will there be support for CodeDOM compilers and C#?

what’s in the future for WL scripting on Windows? Will there be support for CodeDOM compilers and C#?

I might increase the API from the WaveLab side. But I don’t know what’s CodeDOM and probably am not going to add non-cross platform support.