Update: Content sets become instruments

Dear users,

We are happy to release new updates for Dark Planet, Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance. The latest versions convert all three VST Sound Instrument Sets into full-fledged, self-contained instruments, which can be used in any VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host!

The sleek instruments highlight a convenient built-in sound browser and eight quick controls for lightning-fast access to essential sound parameters alongside the instrument specific user interface. Eight easy-to-use soft pads and a practical virtual keyboard round out this feature set.

The updates are now available free of charge from the support section of the Steinberg website, right here:

Download page Dark Planet

Download page Hypnotic Dance

Download page Triebwerk

Thanks for choosing Steinberg!

Helge Vogt
Product Marketing Manager Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH

Thanks - nice to have these updated and loading as independent VST plug-ins.

Thanks for the updates!
I love the arrows for patch switching.

Mike

Too bad they aren’t loading in FL Studio. I get an error everytime. I love Steinberg and all but wow, there’s a ton of things to be frustrated with here. Anyone know how to load the Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance in FL Studio?

Hi Sir
I’ve just updated my three sound sets into the new three VSTis and now all the sound sets presets are gone for the Halionsonic and even the new VST sound Inst. don’t have their own presets !!!
I don’t know what to do to recall all the missing presets???
I’ll be thankful to have your reply soon
Cheers
Amr Ismail

I have the same issue as Amr Ismail.

I bought and installed Hypnotic Dance and the 1.1 update to make it a “stand-alone” VST but when I go to use it as such, none of the presets are there. (I am running Cubase 5.5.3 64-bit in Windows 7 64-bit.)

I even picked the specific folder where the “Instrument Set” was supposed to be installed and the installer fails to follow the command.

Perhaps there is an issue with the installer itself?

Either way, the the product page lists it as a stand-alone VST that will work in a “VST 3 or VST 2 compatible host application for using as plug-in,” and clearly it does not.

Same problem here. The stand alone versions of Triebwerk and Dark Planet have no presets.

Same problem, Dark Planet (full download, licence etc) - No presets. Please Mr Steinberg, can we have answers, one will have to invoke the ol 14 days, no thank you very much otherwise :smiley: - Clock’s ticking

Wahey guys n girls, after much head scratching I found another post on the forum, advising about the latest halion sonic se update. Update to 1.6.3 - Strangely, not very obvious on the website, anyway here’s the link, it solved my problem, I have got presets, hope it works for you.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_65.html

Hi, I have installed the update 1.6.3 to the halion sonic le, but I didn’t get the presets. I am working with Win Vista home premium still. Can this be the reason? I feel my Hypnotic Dance and Triebwerk sounds are in the wrong folder. Can somebode tell me the correct path som that the VSTs can regognize the sounds?

Hi everyone,

Sorry that you are having issues with the update. Let’s see if I can help you.

After the update Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance should be available as VST3 plug ins in FL Studio. Can you please specify the error your are getting?

Please update your HALion Sonic as well. Version 1.6.2 is available in the download section. Same thing if you are using HALion. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/11/20/article/new-updates-for-halion-and-halion-sonic-2173.html

This issue will be solved by installing the HALion Sonic SE update. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/12/19/article/maintenance-updates-for-vst-instruments-2226.html

Could you give us some more details please. You don’t see the presets in the stand alone versions of Hypnotic Dance or in HALion Sonic? What Cubase version are you running?

Thanks for taking up my issue. I do not see the presets in the stand alone versions of Triebwerk and HD. I am using Cubase 5.5. I have also installe a full version of Halion Sonic on my PC.

Thanks for taking up my issue. I do not see the presets in theVST instrument versions of Triebwerk and HD. I am using Cubase 5.5. I have also installed a full version of Halion Sonic on my PC. In Halion Sonic all presets are available.

Hi Scorcher,

I have sent you a PM with the solution for your issue.

The link for the Triebwerk update does not work…

Hi,

So I’m having a similar issue.

Running Cubase 5.5.3 (64 bit I believe) on Windows 7.

Just bought Triebwekr, Elek Drums, and Hypnotic Dance.

I did all of the updates (5.5.3 for Cubase, and 1.1 for Hypnotic Dance).

I can not see or load any of the presets. Help?