Spring is HERE!, WL update soon?

Just checking. By now I have figured much of it out and very much appreciate it’s abilities. :smiley:

Still, I am looking for a less cluttered project window with more intuitive control buttons. I also find myself hoping that WL borrows a few Cubase keyboard commands? For me, that would help my work process greatly, and I also think it would make sense to end the courtship and just get these two products married. What’s the word?

It might have been Musikmesse, 'cause it’s finished, but the manual has been delayed at the printers … (o:

Really? That would be awesome. PG?

Of all the many improvements, I would like to see the possibility to be able to indicate MULTIPLE plugin folders - as we can do with Cubase - rather than being restricted to just one, so that all those plugins that ‘demand’ to be installed in specific folders can be accessed.

Spring is a renewal period.

I like the way PG says “Yes”… :sunglasses: Thought as much; will probably be around the Frankfurter Musik Messe, April 10-13.

I’ll like very much real time drawing of the waveform for a recording in wavelab next release :wink:

With a mortgage, maybe I’ll go to full WL8… :smiley:

Hello,

Q2 2013 looks promising!

Thanks,
Timo

I’ll like very much real time drawing of the waveform for a recording in wavelab next release

Note that there is already a waveform meter, that you can use to monitor the recorded input.

Philippe

Those are happy thoughts, however maybe you are not aware that the couple divorced many years ago when CubaseSX came along. I’m told the root issue was multiple undo’s. :laughing:

Life has never been quite as fast ever since then.

Are you looking for beta testers for WL8 on OSX?

You are already a version 7 beta tester for more than 2 years. Are you not bored yet??? :unamused:

Yes, but it could be easier with the drawing to parameter a limiter for exemple.

The first day of Spring is …TODAY! :smiley: