Cubase 7 not exporting to exact length

Okay sorry to bump this guys but I’ve been doing a little research, and it seems as though this is a bug? It’s certainly a problem others have had, since SX days apparently. Find attached a new screenshot. The first is the result of a file exported from Cubase that originally was supposed to end exactly on the bar. So I figured I’d resize the event to the bar, and bounce the part from within Cubase. Should fix it right? Nope. The bottom file is the result of doing a bounce. Now it’s too short.

Now in Cubase, were I to duplicate these back to back, it somehow figures out what I’m trying to do and puts the start of the event right on a beat. In other apps though, this might not be the case, and within a minute or so any such files would soon go out of time with the rest of the song. I’ve sent a support request form too. Really hoping for an answer or workaround on this. I have a large number of commercial files by other producers to process, in addition to my own loop libraries that I now have no idea how I’m going to get out of Cubase correctly.

Cheers!