Automation - Select/make points/move Volume line

i almost have a workaround but this “Automation Thinning” for lack of a better term is making it tough … i grabbed the manual and found the automation panel and the settings menu for that within … but none of these settings affect the making of breakpoints …

here is a work around i may try for a day or two until i can make up something else … 3 steps but no disappearing breakpoints …

using the range tool make a range Copy & Paste In Place makes the 1st set of points / now do that slightly outside or inside (depending on which you made first) and it makes your 2nd set of points … Lasso with Object Selection Tool and you get that gray box (name escapes me, my brain is frying trying to learn all these new procedures but I am trying …

the range tool is the Key so Far … I tried making a range and then moving it slightly left or right, it makes One Breakpoint in the direction you move … but creating the 2nd outside point you ned to switch to Drawing Tool but it starts the disappearing act at this point … if we could choose with the range tool, copy paste IN PLace and move the line that would be 2 steps … i cannot seem to get it below 3 steps … i am not giving up … and the macro is cool but not a long term solution for the Program … i would like to see this as a Standard Feature … lets get some of those PT Auto functions … or have some NEW Fresh ONES …

cheers

john