Mediabay and sfx libraries

Now I have added BWF-descriptions to the files I have ripped from the first two audio cds in the Hollywod Edge Cartoon Trax library. This rather weird thing happens:

CD-1
tracks 1 -9: descriptions show up in MediaBay, the sounds are categorised as Broadcast Wave Files under ‘file type’ (everything works).

tracks 10-99: descriptions show up on each file, but only after I highlight them. The sounds are categorised as Wavefiles under ‘file type’, and if I search for a specific term the files I’m looking for don’t show up in the results (not even after I have highlighted them and thereby ‘forced’ the descriptions to pop up).

CD-2
tracks 1-99: descriptions show up in MediaBay, the sounds are categorised as Broadcast Wave Files under ‘file type’ (everything works).

I have followed the exact same procedure when adding BWF-descriptions to the files:
Ripped from original audio-cd’s with Windows media player (settings: wave-file loseless, highest quality)
BWF-descriptions added with BWF MetaEdit.

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong?
The stupid thing is I tested the procedure with 3 or 4 sounds first, just to make sure I wouldn’t spend too much time adding descriptions and then finding out, that it wouldn’t work because the files actually were wavefiles and not Broadcast Wavefiles. :confused: