HALION 5 MISSING SAMPLES from Halion 4 and Sonic banks

I’VE SOLVED THE MISSING SAMPLES AND LAYERS OF MY HALION 5 UPDATE!

I was looking at my old HDD, in c: / Program Data / Steinberg / Halion SSE / Content Installed (is a hidden folder), and I’ve found 7 files that was missing after my install by this procedure: Halion Sonic - Halion 4 update - Halion 4.5.4 Update - Halion 5 update.

You can find it too on the two DVD’s of Halion Sonic Trial 1.5 that came with Cubase 6.5. You just have to copy them.

This are the files:

• FCP_SMT_92_HS_Brass_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_93_HS_Winds_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_94_HS_Sax_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_95_HS_Trumpet_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_96_HS_Muted_Trumpet_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_97_HS_Trombone_Add_01.vstsound
  • FCP_SMT_98_HS_Flugelhorn_01.vstsound

1,14 Gb in total. I think this are the files that came in a second link in the Halion 4.5.4 update where Steinberg said: “first install Halion Update, next the bonus content”. This is still present at his website: http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow … ion_4.html, but for some strange reason Steinberg has removed the second link, giving headache and pain to his costumers like me :sunglasses:

I don’t know if this are the samples you are missing, but this brass layers where what I cared most. They are very high quality (a huge 1,14 Gb for only 7 presets), and add articulations (the left pads) in Halion (vibrato, flutter, falls, doits, shakes, etc.). They are named in Halion as XXL (brass section XXL, trumpet XXL, etc.).

This are the VST sound I don’t have:

FCP_SMT_102 to 106
FCP_SMT_108 to 112 (HS? HSS? HAL?)
FCP_SMT_114 to 116
FCP_SMT_118 to 121
FCP_SMT_123 to 131
… and the last one I have, is 134 (granular synth 01).

Perhaps I have more files than I should, because I’ve done a lot of tries and copies from various sources… but I don’t care. What’s important to me, is that I’ve solved that lovely layers and articulations that I like so much. I’ve never uploaded any file big to the cloud. I’ve you need that seven “vstsound files”, can you tell me where and how to upload it? Thanks.

I still miss nylon guitars and harps… :unamused: I wonder: CAN ANYONE THAT HAS INSTALLED THE BOXED PRODUCT HALION 5 SHOW A COMPLETE LIST OF THE VSTSOUND FILES? FOR EXAMPLE, A SCREEN CAPTURE OF THAT FOLDER? I’m going crazy with this… I would be very grateful. Thanks!