List of Feature Requests

Some folder tracks would be quite helpfulā€¦

The grid and snap settings (the two buttons to the right of the quantize button) donā€™t persist. Set them to new values, exit Cubasis, delete Cubasis as a background app, load Cubasis and the settings revert back to default.

Lanes and the Cubase comp tool would be cool!

For some reason Cubasis 1.6 plays back every audio take recorded instead of the file on top?

Since I just purchased the app Iā€™m not sure if it has always been this way?

New to the forum but I just noticed that IMPC and Beatmaker had bigger pads with less space between each pad. Would it be possible to have bigger pads when those pads fill the screen in a 4x4 grid? It would be a real instrument in itself, whereas right now you have to move your fingers a lot.

Thanks!

This is the one thatā€™s narking me. What I need is to have previous takes of the current track muted as soon as the new take is started. ANY help with this (that still allows monitoring) will be hugely appreciated.

Apart from that, I love this app. My main tool is Cubase 7 but Iā€™m using Cubasis purely for recording vox and accoustic instruments. No computer noise. Wonderful.

O yess!
And Noise Gate should be great idea! With iPad you can record in many different places, so a noise gate is halpfull to cut out any background little noises.
Thank you :smiley:

Iā€™ve seen someone mention time stretching / warping.

The part of me who loves to make mixes on Abletonā€™s arrangement view would love to see this. Of course youā€™d need to be able to chop up tracks and EQ, so a lot of work there, but it would make a crazy impact on my life.

Export of Micrologue settings to Retrologue

+1
ā€¦and ability to upload own samples from Dropbox.

Certainly, not a ā€œtop of the listā€ request but the ability to save text notes per project or maybe even at the track level.

I would like to see the addition of typing keyboard shortcuts (from an attached bluetooth keyboard). As similar to Cubase as possible within the abilities of Cubasis of course.

64 bit version for iPad. Air

+1 for Group and folder tracks

I wish i could switch off the automatic project backups.I work always on multiple songs and whenever i edit something it makes a new backup.But thatā€™s not enough,it copies all the audiofiles as well.After a while cubasis grows up to a couple of GB unwanted mess.It takes some time to find and delete the unnecessary projects then.

And again and again and again:switching of the SOLO function on one track should NOT unmute all Trax!!!PLEASE!
That makes absolutely no sense.

-Fix the bug that makes Cubasis crash. It happens when the playback skips at the beginning of almost every bar when audio recordings have the.beginnings split and therefore donā€™t start at the beginning. Itā€™s aggravating.

-Fix unsoloing a track making all mutes disappear. The mutes I place should stay in place.

-A bitcrusher/decimator that reduces bit and sample rates.

i know itā€™ been said before, but please make the chord pads remember what you last programmed them to. And please make them save with the project. Itā€™s a killer to start all over again with somthing from three weeks ago. yes I can look at the pianoroll and backprogram, but this is not the way itā€™s supposed to be.

I know it used to work because Iā€™m stuck with the old chords i programmed in 1.4!

Overpowered by chord memory.

n

Audiobus 2.0 ā€¦ :smiley:

A minor change to speed up workflow:

Currently, when drawing in midi notes while the draw tool is highlighted every touch on the piano roll draws a new note.

After drawing a note, if I hold down on one of the move, length, velocity etc tab down the left side and slide another finger around, Cubasis should not draw a new note, but follow the command of the button Iā€™m holding down on the left, until I release that button and touch on the piano roll again to draw a new note.

This would mean that when I draw a note in the wrong place, I can quickly move it to the right place without having to deselect draw, move the note and then reselect draw again.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Notation score :wink:

Elastique v2 timestretching with warp markers.

I know I know this is effectively asking for Ableton but it is my most used DAW feature.

Unsure of the feasibility of this though. I know that Ableton has the ability to fall back on a nice big cache to put temporary WAV files in. Space is not so freely available on the pads.