[Solved] How to upgrade to 7.0.7 with 7.5?

the bottom line here is…cubase 7.5 is a SEPERATE program entirely. it provides several new features and plugins.
v7.0.6 was/is cubase 7 NOT cubase 7.5. the 7.0.7 update for CUBASE 7 wil be the final update for that product. if you buy the full cubase 7 at regular price today you will recieve cubase 7.5 which will also have updates during the rest of its life cycle till v8.0 comes out…then there will be a paid update (or not your choice) to v8.5 etc etc etc
its steinbergs marketing model they have ALWAYS used. i suppose they could just dispense with the .5 numbering scheme and call each new version by the next full number…we would be at cubase 16 then (or similar). 7.0.7 is final as was 6.0.x and 6.5.x…7 was a PREVIOUS version as of v7.5. the way i see it its quite considerate of them to provide a free update for a previous version as they did this year for ver 6.5.x also. i understand your meaning about
bug fixes that appeared in 7.5. THAT is WHY they did a final 7.0.7 update for the PREVIOUS version for FREE, because they are a responsible company who obviously cares about their customers unlike many others. as was stated by someone else, there has NEVER been a 100% bug free version of cubaae OR ANY OTHER DAW before the next generation is released. that is a normal sofware and hardware business model for EVERYONE including your OS developers.