What is going on with Cubase 7?

Thank you! Isn’t the situation very curious? Just look:

• On the one hand: You have a user base pleading for liberation from broken features.

…on the other hand: You have a developer that’s actively adding content and some fixes, but largely, it’s not the content that users want.

Therefore, they must have a motive other than “give the users what they want” :confused: What could it be?

Whenever serious feature discussion is happening around the boards, this phrase usually comes up:

hopefully it’ll be in cubase 8

As users, we are forced to keep our hopes set on this illusion. It’s the only solace we have in this situation. Because let’s face it: as a purchaser of this software, you have very little recourse (that I’m aware of).

So if you’re at least SLIGHTLY invested in Cubase time-wise, you’re stuck in a pit with no escape.

They can keep this going forever, actually. Releasing a 70% done app while you hope that the next version addresses the concerns.

I’m not angry at this situation at all: I honestly believe that addressing these concerns would serve the users of this application and allow to have more a more relaxed, efficient experience creating/mixing/designing music in this sandbox.

Am I fair ti ask that our developer meet us halfway and address why they haven’t fixed the major issues with this application. In plain, clear English - answers to the progress of rectifying major bugs in the application.

I believe that we’re entitled to know if something is being done to address these issues.

We’re loyal, paying customers after all.