Cubasis 1.8 update available now!

Only Automation???

Can we have a new features list, please?

Hi Sinapsya,
Please check the original thread post, I edited it with newer information:

Very cool, thanks…

Any plans to add Padshop as an instrument???

CB-1519 Scrolling the list of available Inter-App Audio effects now works as expected.

You said it fixes the IAA Effects list. Does this fix the same problem with the Audio track instrument list?

any chance these two issue will be fixed eventually :

1. undo stops playback
  2. playback must be restarted to take changed velocities into account
    they render Cubasis unusable for me…

Many many thanks for your continued commitment and development with this app. Automation, oh yes!! :smiley: :smiley:

Very exciting. Good work to all!

Fantastic: finally support the automation, MIDI CC’s, program changes and aftertouch!
Are also supported SysEx Message?
Small request: the ability to perform the MERGE of events and note in midi tracks.
Greetings from Italy!!
Benny

So 1.8 update will be free. Does that mean there may be a paid upgrade to 2.0?

Just curious.

Can’t wait for tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,

the update is available now! Please re-read the first post on this thread, I updated it with important information about the 1.5 Cubasis project importer.

There are no payable updates in Apple’s App-store-world. With other words, you pay once, the updates are for free.

Downloaded and installed. Great job Steinberg! Thanks much.

With the implementation of MIDI will be able to use my files that have bars in 5/4, 4/4 and 6/8 on the same project?

Thanks for the great Job!!!

Hi recurringnews,

We had MIDI implementation since v1.0 but it lacked support of CC’s and PC’s. We just introduced those elements into Cubasis 1.8. However, we did not implement tempo changes, but this is on our feature request list.

What/where is a “mixer side global control panel?”

Hello,

The mixer has been extended by a global mixer panel (located to the right) that provides the following options:

Global Mute
Global Solo
Global Read
Global Write
Go “to” source button
Global Monitoring
Global Record Enable

Best regards,
GN

Only had time to give this a quick spin but it really does look (a) comprehensive and (b) very powerful. Well worth the wait… :slight_smile:

Thanks again, Guillermo. Awesome update by the way.

At lasttttttttt …love it thx steinberg