MR816 several outputs

"
Third-party audio interfaces

With Pro Tools, you get the flexibility of using the software with practically any audio interface you already have or want. For ultimate quality and performance, choose one of the bundled Pro Tools hardware/software solutions above. Or pair Pro Tools software with any other audio interface that supports any of the following drivers:

ASIO
Core Audio

"

1. No one expects support form AVID with a Non-Avid product
  2. Hes working just fine with Protools if you missed that part, he has a routing issue that would be common with ANY I/O including an AVID or M-Audio one
  3. What hes wanting to do is simply change his monitoring situation on the fly which requires: 1. A dedicated monitor switcher or 2. Some creative workflow adjustments in Protools. For example, create TWO busses in Protools I/O setup, assign one pair to the MAIN outs 1/2, the other buss to SPDIF via COAX or OPTICAL ADAT. THEN, all thats needed is to change the output assignment on the main out to switch speakers. There are many ways to do this, this is just one example.

BTW, I HAD an approved box from AVID, biggest piece of crap I ever owned. Drivers were horrid. So much for approved units