Batch Export // FX Sends // WHY O WHY?!?!

You are right, i’m talking about the stems. However, in for example a dance music production, i might have 30 or 40 tracks which all make use of several sends (delay, reverb, other fx). However, they all have unique FX send levels.

In other words, while in other productions you might have 10 vocals sharing the same settings (and they all go in 1 stem), in other productions you might end up with a multitude of tracks which absolutely HAVE to include their unique fx sends effects. So basically, no stems at all. Just individual tracks. Especially in the electronic music i produce, there aren’t your basic busses like drums, guitars, bass, vocals, etc. You’d have to create groups for every individual sound, because most sounds don’t really “share” a frequency\function\type\etc.

Adding to the confusion is that in a typical situation a mix engineer would get the tracks dry. So that makes it a little weird that i want to include the fx sends in every sound. Truth is, especially in dance music, effects define a sound more that it does in for example a rock production. So in my case i find it very important to give the mix engineer my sounds with the fx sends included in the bounce of the track.

Right now the only way for me to do this, is bounce each track individually. It takes ages.

Does this makes sense now? :confused:
Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue: