Eh, why does the app flash?

Alright, more input…

I went to my USB attached WiFi Network adapter, double clicked on it and then went to the advanced tab. There are 5 lines (Properties) that pop up starting with ‘802.11b Preamble’. The third property is ‘Receive Buffers’ and the fifth property is ‘Transmit Buffers’. As you click on these two items, a value number will show up in an adjacent window. Both of these values were ‘64’ - the highest value they can be. Drawing from my WinXP tune-up experience, I learned that reducing this number, lowering the value, will increase the importance of the event and typically cause Windows to ‘refresh’ this item more often. In Win7 I was told you cannot control this function for any device, so I was surprised to see this in my adapter window. But I believe my thinking here is sound. In XP you could lower the value of all the devices, making you video card more ‘important’ than what XP would typically ‘value’ it at as it was initially installed, for example.

OK, there is an 8X numerology here to abide by so typically you want to end up with a number that is a multiple of 8. So 8-16-24-32-40-48-56-64 are the big divisions. Anyway, I changed both numbers to ‘32’ and repeated my tests of the iC Pro. And here’s the good news, my iPad seems to be responding very well without the extreme glitching behavior it was displaying. Too, I can record, click the 'Undo button, and my project screen will not flash or go black in places. Things actually look good. :slight_smile:

On the other hand, my iPhone still behaves the way it did, with the flashing and the black sections of the Project - all caused by visiting the Undo button. Another plus here is that the iPhone behavior does not transfer over to the iPad like it did either. Now the two devices are more independent.

Thoughts, Ricardo?