OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) & Cubase 7/7.5?

I just installed 10.10 on my mac mini (late 2012) 2.3GHz i7 with 16GB ram.
I’m running Cubase 7 elements.
I’m using a presonus audio box 22vsl for my audio out.

Cubase is crashing over and over. I’m just mixing some audio tracks.

The first time it hung up when I used the cut tool to split an audio event and then tried to normalize.
(normally it will ask if you want to create a new version so the normalize only effects the cut version and not the original. This time it hung up before that dialog box appeared. I had to force quit)

I had already done this on another track with out a problem.

I restarted and started working on the bass drum track using the channel rack gate, compressor and EQ. Was working fine for a while and then it crashed again.

I’ve had to force quit twice so far.

Two other times it crashed and a big error message box appeared with the option to restart.

It’s been very stable with the previous 10.9

Edit:
I’m not sure what these things mean, but here are some error messages I’m seeing in the console:

10/18/14 11:38:02.103 PM Cubase LE AI Elements 7[1166]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.0 instead of 10.10.0. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.
Call location:

10/18/14 11:20:35.973 PM Cubase LE AI Elements 7[1124]: Error: this application, or a library it uses, has passed an invalid numeric value (NaN, or not-a-number) to CoreGraphics API. This is a serious error and contributes to an overall degradation of system stability and reliability. This notice is a courtesy: please fix this problem. It will become a fatal error in an upcoming update.