Are all windows Dockable?

Really disappointed to read such an arrogant remark from a Steinberg admin. For those in a rush, which is pretty much 99% of people in society, reading through so much information in a limited amount of time, it can easily be construed that the update is Dockable and I emphesise the word “able” because the advert should have read it is possible to dock the media bay & rack, then there would be no doubts as to its capabilities. This post originally started because I was unsure of the use of the wording and wanted to be clear on it, and let’s be honest, to make the featured request that so many asked for, would have taken very little up and above what you have already done. It is of no surprise to me that a corporation would use words clevery to mislead somebody into buying something it isn’t. Sadly it is the lost world we live in. Thankfully for me the update does offer so much that I also wanted to use so I have taken the plunge and bought the update and I can only hope that at some point in the future Steinberg give us the fully Dockable feature so many requested, sadly for me though I no doubt see it being a feature on a paid upgrade!