Bring Back Option For MixConsole To Always Be On Top

Yes please, a full screen window is very useful specially in a laptop or when your second monitor is a small one

+1 having this option will not hurt those, who don’t care but is crucial for those who do!

+1 for me too.

What if any advantage is there in removing the option

None… right?

That’s why I am requesting to bring it back. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

+1

+1

Hey

I need this option !!

Thank you to bring it back!!

Regards

Only on condition that they offer a “more on top” option for popup windows! :wink:
I always had the mixer AOT now I just maximize it - you’ll get over it.

:laughing: Ok if you want ! Good idea ! And punishment Neo Soul Keys gratis

+1 “Always On Top” for the MixConsole to be brought back!!!

+1
I use only 1 monitor, and AOT is essential for that.
Thanks for listening.

+1 and as mentioned elsewhere I would also like the option to dock the mixer at the bottom of the project window.

I totally agree, we need AOT back.

The sad thing is, even if Steinberg listens, even though it’s such a small thing for them to roll back, we will still need to wait months for the next release. Until then, Alt+Tab is probably going to be my mainly used shortcut.

Removing AOT without at least leaving it in as an option was a poor choice.

I was still debating whether I should get used to the annoyances of the 7 “improved” mixer or go back to 6.5. And now this…
The thing is, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the old mixer. In fact, I would have rather paid $99 just to bring it back.

+1

In Cubase Pro 8 you have to disable AOT for all your plugins etc to get the MixConsole on top.

+1

Why do they do stuff like this? It must have taken way more effort to remove it than to leave it alone.

Still hoping for this option to be brought back as it was not in CB 8.0.5.

Regards :sunglasses:

+1 i used Cubase Elements 7 and this feature was the best, now that i bought Cubase Artist 8 is not there!
was a really wrong choice to do that, bring it back!

Hi guys,

just to chime in…

I am currently in conversations with the engineering and product planning teams to see what can be done about this. They are already aware of the situation (thanks to Steve) and are evaluating the risks of bringing this function back (which seems to be requested by many of you) and if possible, when it will be available again.

I will let you know as soon as I have more information about this.

All the best