Groove Agent has lost it's way

I was quite impressed by this. There are still some potential when it comes to mixing and mastering but overall a very good job :slight_smile:

I do not think that MOR is for you after having heard your genre. Have you got Kontakt or Komplete? Might be that Native Insturments drumsets for Kontakt is more up you alley. Or perhaps also JazzDrums and Mallets. For Kontakt that also. I think they will work with the free Kontakt Player if you do not have the full Kontakt. I would also strongly suggest a very good compressor for the drums, no matter which set you go for. The Soft Tube CL1B (expencive) and the ones from Slate Digital (VBC) (now on offer) are recommended. (CL 1B is the best I have come accross. Softtube have sale from time to time with up to 50% discount). The compressors in Cubase are no good. Also, if you do not do that already; one drum per track. In that way you can compress, eq and reverb each drum separately. Also recommend a slight distortion/saturation on the snare. Here Cubase quadrafuzz is great. (Finally a good plugg from Steinberg).