Cubase 8.0.5 is out...

All this apologetic talk about developers, programmers, and administrators is actually annoying the hell out of me. I don’t care whose fault it is. It is most definitely not MINE!! Steinberg advertised their product and highlighted all the reasons why we should buy it: Improved engine, faster loading times, plus tons of improvements and gems to make my job more pleasant. This is the reason I forked out my money. I should be getting exactly what I paid for. No excuses. I am a musician, studio engineer. I work. I have no desire to be a paying beta - tester, which is the new job that Steinberg has saddled me with - against my will.
Steinberg’s behaviour in this situation, is unethical, unprincipled, immoral and dishonest. I am very very disappointed. I am trying hard to keep being a Cubase user, but dirty gimmicks like this last unfinished, undeveloped, clunky and buggy Cubase Pro fiasco is really forcing me towards a divorce. Wake up guys, before it is too late. Stop alienating us with this bs. This last stunt you pulled is not cool, man. Not cool at all.