PLEASE eliminate hovering in the mixer!

A few, who i’ve never heard complain about the mixer. You would provide a stronger argument by referring to the “pro’s” in threads like this so you can provide a substantiated basis for your claims. However, what can be observed from them is in fact a range of opinions on it, so since that doesn’t appear to suit your agenda I guess that’s why you are turning to personal anecdotes.

The ‘provable’ fact is mixing a record in Cubase 6 compared to 8, try it and you’ll be amazed at how much faster 6 is when you actaully have real buttons to press instead of aimlessly hovering around trying to make buttons appear!.. It’s also provable as i’ve been in a lot of pro studios and spent time with countless professionals who do this all day everyday and every single one of them say the same thing, the hover thing slows you down, it’s fiddly and time consuming when you have to do it all day everyday.

You’re anecdotal stories mean little when coming from a position as clearly biased as you seem to be. As I say, there is a range of opinion from members on this forum, many of them who use it every day, so i’ll refer to that substantiated fact rather than your unsubstantiated claims of “proof” that it’s slower.