Nektar Panorama P4 Controller & Cubase

Must do an refresh for critics. Working with the P6 since 2 months now. Yes they are some issues with the device. The Documentation is ok. Out of the box and for installing…enough is enough (it was first developed for Reason, but you don´t have to read it :wink: ) You´ll get an PDF file with all Cubase funtionalities within your downloaded integration files.

The most important fact of the Panorama series is the way it will changes our workflow…less time with your eyes to the monitors, more “screwing” and information from the display. Yes sometimes their is an display issue but it´s fixed on my device by changing the track and turning back…beside all little “bugs” it´s worth the price and the “feel” for MAKING music, PLAY a synth and not starring on 32" monitors while “frickling” with the mousecoursor over “virtual” knobs…

I would give the Panorama P6 an overall 8/10.
…it´s a great controler…and beside my SL MKII and m-audio far away from all…even AKAI will have a hard fight with their “candycoloured” controller series “Advanced”… :wink: