The new drum sampler is great, but.......

Oh, that’s good to hear! :slight_smile:

Other than that, I have to agree with the op that i really like Beat Agent SE for working with samples (beat production)! I have tried so many samplers (3rd party and DAW specific) to give me back the ease of use of Ableton simpler and this one comes pretty close! One of the reasons i actually switched to Cubase from Logic, because EXS and Ultrabeat are a workflow killer for beat creation.
The undo functionality and a much faster GUI loading time make me also prefer it over Battery 4.

:bulb: Three suggestions from my side:

1. A layer-specific mute button would be nice for working with layers

2. You should be able to enable a filter directly by selecting a filter type without having to select the engine, first. It could default to anything, but that “forced” extra click is unnecessary. Or you should be able to save the filter state the same way the Output routing is intended to work with lock enabled.

3. It seems a bit weird, that the integrated sample browser is only available in the full version. Ok, the Acoustic and Percussion Agents really are features on their own, but Cubase users seeing Mediabay all over the place, but in Groove Agent is a bit sad. :neutral_face: