Bring Back Option For MixConsole To Always Be On Top

Luis, thank you for posting. :slight_smile:
I’m sure we are all hopeing something can be done to return this function. Can’t wait to hear from you soon.

Regards. :sunglasses:

+1 yes, please.

+1

please! I pay money for it! tell me how much!

+1+1+1+…

i use a AHK one line script, I found searching always on top.
Oops doesn’t work anymore.

Thanks, this is the biggest GUI issue for me.

Absolutely.

Hi Luis,

It’s been approximately 6 weeks since you posted on this topic and now I am wondering if you can provide an update for it? Even “Sorry there is no news yet but it is still being reviewed.” would be a welcome communication for now. Thanks. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

+1 yes please!!!

An essential function.
I am very displeased since I recognized this function to be removed.

Any news?

+1
Would very much like to see this option back!

+1

+1 for me also. Have a heart for those of us on a single monitor, Steiny! :slight_smile:

I was wondering why they did remove that so important feature, and hoping they would bringing it back.

But in fact, in preferences i did the “disable AOT for all your plugins” and for myself it behaves the same as it was in the Cubase 7 with option preferences “AOT for all your plugins” activated.

It’s only my workflow but like that i don’t have to switch anymore with the option “AOT for plugin off” when i want to drag and drop external sample to my sampling plug-in.

It would be nice if the Key Editor also received an AOT option.

+1 for pinned windows!!!

I’d never use the mixer. But piano roll I’m all over! :slight_smile:

Since the project window can stay maximized it’s useful to have AOT (or docked) windows. Currently when you bring focus back to the project then the other windows will be hidden under it. Not the ideal behavior for many users.

It´s really not good to not be able to AOT´ the mixing windows.

I often solo-view a couple of tracks and sync mixer visibility with the arrangement. Now when I do an edit poof the mixer goes away and I need to re-open it. Really not good. Yes I can have the mixer on my second screen, but there is something really good to have the mixer and arrangement on the same screen when editing.

+1 Must AOT be back, obviously