Looking for MIDI controller keyboard recommendations

I think it’s worth calling out a powerful feature of the LX49 which is often overlooked. The Impact LX49 has a unique feature called ‘grab’ which is using the same technology as Panorama’s plugin map system:

With Instrument Mode active, hold [SHIFT] on the LX49 then use the mouse to select the plugin parameters you want to map on the Instrument plugin. Release [SHIFT] and move controls on the LX49 in the order you want to map them to your selected parameters. Then you have the choice of either storing that mapping as the default for the instrument, or you can just use it as a temporary override to your default mapping.

How many times do you find yourself staring at a plugin GUI and thinking “I just want to control that parameter right there with this knob”. LX49 makes that simple now with grab. I think it’s a far quicker way to get tactile control of a software parameter than a lot of the more expensive controllers which require that you scroll through page listings of parameters to find the one you want.

For the other controllers you list above, there is no intelligent system for instrument parameter mapping as far as I know so you only really get basic mixer and transport mapping (which you also get on the LX49 ofcourse). Instrument parameter mapping you would have to set up yourself.