Workspaces problems with 2 monitors on Mac

Three monitors here (30", 24" + TV for video playback) with my Mac Pro and only one 30" Cinema Display on a Mac Mini and no correct workspace recall - never. Position of the mixer and project windows are correct but not the channels displayed in the mixers. All mixers have all channel types visible after Workspace recall but I have mixers setup differently for inputs, outputs and tracks and saved this into Workspaces. The same goes for insert/sends etc. settings etc. The problem with lost external connections to outboard (I have dozens of hardware inserts) is confirmed by Steinberg but without a solution for many years (I use a self made script but have to restart Cubase or Nuendo). Because of both my Mac workplaces showing this problem, proofs that this is not bound to multiple monitors. The idea is to start a project on the small system and then mix it on the large one. But the extra time to set this up because of all the lost and changed settings is a drag. The same goes with older projects I reload and want to adapt to newer layouts. It is a mess and the same for Nuendo (which I also have on the Mac Pro).