"Dont ask again"

Thanks for the post Suntower,

On the off chance that someone from SB picks this up, here is what happens.
I record some music in my “mancave”, using my CI1 audio interface. If I want to have a listen to what I have done away from the “mancave”, and without having to move my audio interface, when I open the project it seems to automatically change the audio driver to the generic low latency audio driver. All good so far :slight_smile:
When I then go back to the “mancave”, connect my CI1, and open the project Cubase used to ask me if I wanted to change to the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO to which I always clicked on yes.
Last week I checked the “don’t ask again” box, because I mistakenly thought that Cubase would automatically swap to the Yamaha Steinberg driver without me having to click anything…wrong!
All that happens now is that Cubase doesn’t ask me anything and I have to go through the process of changing the driver myself.
I know its not a biggie in the great scheme of things but I am at the age where, if I am not prompted, I wont remember :blush:
All I want to do is get back to how it was ( and has been since I started using CB LE4) but I can find no information on how to do this simple thing.
Any help will be greatly appreciated and as Suntower says, after having gone through all the CB manuals (and searching the forums) it would appear to be a failing in the CB programme.

Thanks for your help good people of the forum,

Jim B