[SOLVED]crash on exit-Peaks-crashy vsts? Read this!)

Hi
Upgraded to windows 10 and had real bad crackle and pops while using Cubase 8.
When starting up Cubase all was fine but after a short while the crackle and pop/“static noises” began, and only got worse while using Cubase.
I added this registry entry and the problem is gone. No more crackle and pops.

I have had a lot of problems when running with the Nvidia chip on my laptop. No problems when the Intel HD has been the active card. The laptop uses the Nvidia chip when running external displays and the Intel for the internal so I have not been able to run Cubase, trouble free, with external display until now. Tried the latest Nvidia drivers etc with no luck. So glad I finally got rid of the problem, back to composing and tracking now. Just hoping this registry entry wont give other problems.

UPDATE/SOLVED: Because the problem obviously was gfx card related I tried to totally remove the gfx card drivers an tried to reinstall them but the problems did not go away. Finally I whiped the OS drive and did a clean install. Let Windows install all drivers and now everything seems ok, for now. Running without the reg fix. My problems was OS/drivers related, not Cubase.