Out now: Neuro Mindset

Produced by Rawtekk exclusively for our range of VST Sound Instrument Sets comes to you our latest signature expansion set for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4. Neuro Mindset gives you sounds and patterns that feel at home in drum and bass, dubstep and other step-ish music productions.

Features:

ā€¢ 30 electronic kits produced by Rawtekk
ā€¢ 572 electronic sounds including kicks, snares, hi-hats, percussion, synths and SFX
ā€¢ Complete production kits for drum and bass, neurohop and dubstep
ā€¢ 353 groove patterns for instant beat programming

Read more

Buy now

Purchased and installed. I cant seem to find it in the groove agent browser.
It should be under ā€œneuro mindsetā€?

Is your GA updated to the latest version?

Bought this last week, the content is UNBELIEVABLY good!!

You can tell that Rawtekk put a lot of time and effort into this pack.

I will be buying anything with a Rawtekk sticker on it from now on :slight_smile:

Rated 10/10.

Hi, I have just purchased this and installed. Then opened Cubase and the kits are showing in the browser for Groove Agent SE4 as ā€˜Beat Agent Neuro Mindsetā€™ but when I click on the kits they donā€™t load.

There is a more recent update of Groove Agent (mine came with Cubase elements that I bought 6 months or so ago) but Iā€™m scared that if I update it I will lose all my kits that Iā€™ve loaded in but not saved as kits, and Iā€™ve got loads of projects that Iā€™m part way through.

Any idea why the kits wonā€™t load? And if I update Groove Agent will it affect my current projects?

UPDATE All the samples are in my Media Bay, categorised by kit. So I can use the kits by dragging each set of samples into Groove Agent. But for some reason the presets that should load a kit and map the samples to the keys donā€™t work.

Thanks