music with computers in 2015 is it possible ?

I’m sympathetic to your problems. However, I think you answered your own question in the part I highlighted.

You already have the option to have a more stable system by simplifying your own setup, and by that I mean reducing your plugins to include only known, good and stable versions. We become victims of our desire to have and try everything made. It’s not just individual plugins, it’s also sometimes certain combinations from developers who “cheat” on how they implement the code.

I have built a very complex and powerful music computer. There are 11 PCI cards and 4 PCIe cards in my setup. That is not a typo. From a hardware standpoint, it doesn’t get any more complex. However, once I got everything functioning properly (that did take a minute or two :wink: ), my system is very stable. Crashes are very rare. The key, I believe, is solid hardware with proper drivers and including ONLY the plugins that are FIRST, stable, and SECOND, you actually need.

I know some people will say my post is a fanboy shielding SB. Not at all. There are improvements and bugfixes for N7 that SB really need to make. However, if my hyper-complex and overclocked system can be stable, that means there is not anything inherently wrong with N7 stability.

Simplify.

Remove ALL 3rd party plugins from your VST path settings and see if N7 is solid. Then add only the plugins back in that you seriously need and use . Live with that for a bit and see how it goes.