I am starting to get upset with WL 8.5.3

The way I use WL is for Mastering with two to three plugins. Or I do restoration work again using maybe one plugin at a time. Or I am transferring something off a reel to reel tape or cassette or DAT on to WL. The crashes have all been random.Sometimes I get a white screen, sometimes I get a notice that Wavelab has stopped working. Sometimes my whole computer crashes to a BSOD. When I get eh BSOD is is always something different but usually involves a “mini dump”. I have spent hours trying to get WL to crash like it did the last time but with no luck. The one constant is that WL does not seem to play well with FAB plugins. I don’t know enough about how programmers work but if this is a known fact couldn’t PG pick up the phone or email the guys at FAB and find out why their stuff does not play well with WL. I know I am not the only one who is having problems with FAB Filters and WL it is all over the WWW. There are other plugins that have strange problems with their GUIs and again is it a big problem for all the programmers to talk about problems and FIX THEM! Does this have something to do with “intellectual rights” and programmers can’t share information? If it does couldn’t they get everyone to sighn a non disclosure contract?

Honestly I would rather PG fix this version of WL before he starts on WL 9 which will probably have its own set of start up problems.

I am half way through my new computer build and hopefully with all state of the art components it will run WL better, but I am not sure if that will be the case if there is something in WL that is causing random crashes.

By the way once you go down the slippery slope of random crashes it seem to get much worse the more you use WL after the crashes have started. Could this be something in the way WL caches its information or stores things in the preferences? Just wondering.FWIW