An open plea to Steinberg

Hello,

Please stop speculating about things you don’t know, you have been warned several times about it, this is libel and the tone of your posts always flirts with slander. No, we didn’t know that the MCU integration was broken, it was not on the QA list for that release. I was the first to report it after Hugh posted it on our forum, since then we have added permanently a controller to the QA studio and this will be tested, so, we learned of our mistake and we will see it doesn’t happen again. You make it sound like we are some sort of evil corporation that knowingly dumps contaminant chemicals into the river…

OFF Topic: (sorry about it) Imagine it would happen to you on your household. E.g. Your kid got a couple of "F"s and all the other parents start posting on the school board (in case there is one) I’m pretty sure Gregg hits his kids, I am pretty sure he is never home and never helps them, I am pretty sure he drinks a lot, and so on… how would you feel? Well, that is how we feel, because we do make honest mistakes, but we are proud of our company and our products and it is very upsetting to read that kind of slander, this is your last warning.

We are passionate of what we do and for the same reason we try to do it as best as possible.

Best regards,
GN