Updated to El Capitan - can't launch C8 & C8.5 - eLCC errors

@Svenne: Yes I did update v10.11.3, as soon as I discovered it, hoping that would fix the issue. But it didn’t…
I haven’t tried it on another Mac, yet.
I did an update, and I have thought about doing a clean install, but that is absolutely if nothing helps. I work everyday on the machine, not always on Cubase, but a lot of others apps. And right now I cannot take the time for it. Luckily I haven’t had so much work to do in Cubase, and the little I had I did in Logic. But very soon i need to edit VO, with the same settings, as the VO i did last year, so therefor I need Cubase, since it holds all the plugins, and setting that were used.
It is just f… annoying! I waited with El Capitan till 8.5 came out, and were compatible, and then this happens…
I will loose a lot of time and work, if I have to do a clean install.

PS. After I wrote the update above, I tried to do what the supporter suggested, zero down time. I had a spare dongle i found, and i moved the license to that. The pc with Win7 reads the license in a second. ECC on Mac, with the “new” dongle, contains the temp license, just tries to read…forever…and ever. Nothing happens, no licenses.