pool

hey guys
no doubt Transit will be working 100% soon
i was thinking …
can we have a sub forum or a page like the lounge where we can eter our profiles and what we are ooking for as regarding project colabs etc.
might look likr this
name xxx xxxx
cubase name. xxxxx
location /language/timeline
looking for …
i am Writer/compser/player/producer/etc
timeline … urgent. to no rush
status pro -Am. fun

sure w cn add but lets try and get this super feture up and runnimg so we can utiise the masses of gubase users worlwide…
think of this …
the next platinum release … may be just one mouse click away–
:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

+1 Yes!!!

Just saying what instruments I play and genre I’m interested in is fine. It’s a step up from not having this at all of course. So cheers to Steinberg for adding this. But what I really want is the ability to say “I’m working on a film and need help with a track. You’ll get credit, $$$, etc. Who’s interested?” Not that everyone is scoring films. But orienting the transit around projects would be utterly stellar!

Cheers!
Sean

yeah cool-
that way you get what you need rather than being bombed with hip hopper maki beats and so on
not that that is bad but saves time and dissapointment

Full agreement here.

Just saying what instruments I play and genre I’m interested in is fine. It’s a step up from not having this at all of course. So cheers to Steinberg for adding this. But what I really want is the ability to say “I’m working on a film and need help with a track. You’ll get credit, $$$, etc. Who’s interested?” Not that everyone is scoring films. But orienting the transit around projects would be utterly stellar!

I couldn’t agree more! And as professional, I am always looking to collaborate with new people all the time. I would love to see Transit develop into a system whereby we can manage the whole project including all the meta data. I am hoping the premium account will enable more functionality.

As a user since Pro 12 & Pro 24 I have never switched Daw in all these years. To me the boys at Steirnberg have done a pretty stellar job at being either ahead of the curve or right there with it!

I have been waiting for something like Transit for a while now and I hope it reaches it’s true potential. :smiley:

Also, combining all this with building out the ‘Instant Messenger’ part and adding a small, nifty, calendar applet and a notification/alert system inside Cubase itself and you’ve got a pretty comprehensive work planner/booking/choosing system…!

yes
cool idea