About the new VST Instruments online survey.

Hello Fabio, thanks for the response, don’t take this as a bashing towards you or steinberg, I deeply love cubase and I am making my living out of it. I also like steinberg vsti, even though I don’t use them as much as third party ones.

I don’t know of you have been reading the open plea threads, now it has become somewhat circular, but I wanted to ask you:

-Can you give us a reason as not to engage in some kind of comunication with your customers? A lot of people in that threads is asking for old bugs fixing, but also some kind of info or timeframe…so,

-Is too much to ask for a simple "we think we will have VCA record arm issue, disabled tracks loosing settings, etc. fixed by this or that update"

so we can know you are working in those items (or others) in particular? In case you don’t make it for that update, at least we have some comunication. We are thankful that you are pushing the envelope with new features in every version, but, two flagship features like VCA and disabling tracks have been broken for a year.

We need some dialog Fabio, a little conversation between steinberg an its users, not surveys.

thanks!