Vocalign / vocal sync feature

By the way, for those who like the ideas in the posts above make sure to fill out the user survey under the General section of the forum.

Yes.
Even just being able to have another track as the guide track in the current Audio warp editor would be wonderful

+1

Thanks for this post. I have been working with a singer recently and it’s a problem in Cubase. Takes a lot of time!

+1

Yes yes yes… +1

It’s time to bump.

+1

that would be a killing feature +1

Solid idea! Would love to see this happen!

Indeed! Just ran into a situation where this was needed and was shocked (and aggravated) that it wasn’t there. Anyone doing this with the tools currently available in Cubase without any third party tools like Vocalign? If so, care to share your workflow?

I’m sure I don’t understand the politics involved, but Vocalign isn’t any younger than Melodyne and it seems every DAW has had ‘Melodyne-Style’ pitch correction for years now.

Regardless, +1 for adding this. As someone mentioned earlier about all the pieces already being there… seems long overdue.

scissors tool + fade in/out… :frowning:

And… VocALign now hooks into Studio One v3.3.1 - via the ARA technology they use with Melodyne.

Will we see something similar built-in for VariAudio and C9…? - maybe wishing too much; it wasn’t on ‘the results list’ of users top 5 requested features, earlier this year…

+1000

As Puma said, ARA functionality added to Vocalign…WOW!

I hope Steinberg has something in the works to add ARA or something else to match what PreSonus is doing with StudioOne.

+1

+1

+1

Regards,
Paul

Let’s be more ambitious! I’d rather see all the Revoice Pro facilities (time, pitch and energy mapping), not just the time alignment…

+1