16 inserts per track

Calling Staking 10 plug what ever you want… what are we talking about ??? It’s clear when people need to create sound, they have many way, it start with the recording sound in microphone and then the process with Hardware/Software effect to design the sound.
So when Diego is staking 10 plug to create new sound what are you calling it ? If it’s not sound-design then what it is ? Tell me, i just cant beleive it :mrgreen: Common are you joking :mrgreen:
You keep saying stuff like “that’s getting lucky, without a designated end in mind” ok ok :smiley: but you didn’t answer me about Diego, you definitly need to check it, before again and again turning arround the point.

“You can also just chain 2 channels” i already answer to that in the topic (for me it’s preset management)
“indeed move to Ableton :slight_smile:” Yes this is what iam doing in sync with Cubase with LoopBe30, but this is a feature Topic, i wish it in Cubase because it will make thing easier for many user and we love so much Cubase :mrgreen: