when is the next fix ?

Hello Matthias,

Thank you for the reply. You don’t have to feel sorry for me, at the end of the day it’s Steinberg reputation, not mine.

I don’t doubt the dedication and innovation of the Steinberg instruments (hence the fact I use GA4 and Halion 5’s VST2.4 version). However it seems very hard for Steinberg to also implement a solid update schedule after a major product release to iron out the issues and make a great product an even greater product.

Time will tell if the dedication after the Halion 6 release will be any different from previous Steinberg products. But to be honest as a long time Steinberg customer, I don’t have very high expectations.

And for the record, back in 2012 Halion 4 had the same issue in Studio One 2 and it was never fixed. So QA might have missed it. There was a double point version of Studio One that worked with Halion’s VST3 version, but that one was released a lot later than Halion 5 even later than 5.1.10. Also the VST3 version has the same issue in Reaper as in Studio One.