Cubase 8.5.20 and Orion 32 ASIO driver not running.

Well, here is the latest update. I tried to use the Orion 32 with a different PC running Windows 10 Home 64 bit with an AMD processor, Asus Motherboard, 8GB Ram, and two 1TB WD hard drives. I installed Cubase 8.5.20 and downloaded the latest Orion 32 drivers, etc.
…and it still didn’t work! My friend and I tried contacting Antelope on two different phone lines for about three hours on Friday and neither one of us got through!
That’s enough of this! It’s going back on Monday and we’re going to get the Orion 32+. This has a Thunderbolt interface so I will install a Thunderbolt PCI card in the computer. Let’s hope this solves the problem!
I think Antelope needs to offer better customer support. It seems that the latest driver they have for the Orion 32 needs to be updated.
PLEASE tell me if there is something I may have overlooked. I don’t claim to know it all, but I have built many PCs over the years and I’m very familiar with Windows parameters. Once again, thank you Martin for your suggestions. If you have any others, let me know. Thank you!