Test macOS sierra MR816 doesn't work

We are taking about the FW driver are we not?? It is in fact 1.7.5. I see what you are saying now the MR Extension is the SAME number as before. So the TOOLS has been updated with working FW Driver for Sierra but the rest is the SAME. the TOOLS includes : 1. FW Driver 2. MR Editor 3. MR Extension for controlling the MR from Cubase. ( I don’t use the Extension BTW since I use other DAWS)

From the release it looks like they will update the FW Driver but maybe didn’t change the number?? and the MR Editor and MR Extension versions will be nextnext.

I dont dig the way they do the versions on this btw, it gets confusing as they will just update the software with the SAME version number. MOTU is guilty of that as well.

My FW Driver is 1.7.5 here, do you need a screen shot for proof? We are talking about two diff things here. Im talking about the driver ONLY and you are talking about the MR Extension, BUT, they may have in fact updated the FW driver only here but NOT changed the number

Your MR Extension number 1.7.5 was the same in 1.7.6 as well, it has not changed at all nor has the MR editor it has been 1.6.4 on the current and previous version.

All that said, are you having any issues with the MR Extension inside of Cubase? The FW driver and MR Console are working fine here on Sierra.

I ,for one ,think the MR Console and Mr Extension need an overhaul
FW Driver Version.jpeg