troubleshooting un-optimised chipset issues

Raphie,

This is good evidence of communication between the customer and company before I think about taking further actions.

I have used the official support resources provided from Steve. I recieved a message from a Yamaha representative saying that my issue has been forwarded through to the appropriate troubleshooting/support. It has been 3 days now (although being reasonable I will allow 2 weeks for a response)
Not to mention that the word count for the problem description in the official support is very limited and I had to send several to get through any decent amount of information. The conclusion being that I am just getting further redirected through the official support resources as I predicted and im guessing the communication will be slow etc.

Here is my msinfo32 Startup Services = - YouTube

Here is my msinfo32 Program Groups = - YouTube

Here is a picture of my installed VSTs & Plugins - http://i.imgur.com/JCCox7a.png

Here is a picture of my $3000 AUD eLicenser that im willing to sell to someone for $1900 AUD o.n.o - http://i.imgur.com/6K3U2Cj.png

(1) I have reset BIOS to default a hundred times over
(2) I have performed a dozen fresh reinstalls since owning Cubase 7 - 8.5 , the last fresh reinstall was about 1 month ago.
(3) Windows updates are upto date
(4) The missing Intel AHCI drivers turns out the be the ASUS PC Probe GUI Interface as mentioned on google (not significant)
(5) Drivers are all upto date
(6) Onboard Audio is disabled
(7) have looked for IRQ conflicts, can’t find any issues. Ableton Live and FL Studio work fine without unexpected performance behaviours.
(8) Have tried every physical slot combination there is possible. All output the same issue.
(9) Issues persist with ASIO Guard Enabled and Disabled.

How exactly do you want me to further prove this lol, geez.

Instead of everyone focusing on me and my negative attitude. How about Steinberg focuses on re-assessing their business model and support infrastructure etc.

I will test the Steinberg Power Management and report back, if there is any further additional information and videos I can provide please let me know.