Render in Place to a MONO track

+1

+1 to render to a mono track

+1 to render to a mono track

Another +1 to render mono tracks to mono and stereo tracks to stereo when Exporting multiple audio tracks at a time. Currently all the tracks which get exported are exported as stereo, even though they’re mono.

+1, was a glaring omission for C8 and now just silly for it not be included

Are you on Cubase 9? Because this was changed with with 8.5 or an update to both 8 and 8.5, I’m not sure because i have 8.5, but they did fix this.

I requested this also. I don’t understand why a mono option wasn’t included. Having to switch to a mono output before rendering is a pain in the behind!

+1

+1 for sure

+100

+1

+1

We shouldn’t have to pay any upgrade for render in place mono…
Don’t reserve it for the .5 version, please, don’t take us for fools. It’s more a requeriment than a request.

There is this from the Manual…:-

_- For the render options Dry (Transfer Channel Settings) and Channel Settings, the resulting audio tracks keep the formats of their source tracks. A mono track results in a mono track.

• For the render options Complete Signal Path and Complete Signal Path + Master FX, the resulting audio file format is determined by the output channel of the source track. A mono track that is routed to a stereo bus results in stereo audio files._

I haven’t experimented myself…

+1 here.

+1 yes plz… who works with stereo drums tracks unless they are pre-effected with stereo fx???
id like render to mono please for dry tracks that dont require stereo…
we record them in mono from an external source, it makes sense to allow render to mono from internal sources also.

+1

+1

+1

This is an old one, but yes. Please bring back the option to choose stereo or mono render regardless of the output channel type. Why was this taken away in Pro 9, by the way?

+1, it must be implemented

YES!
please add a Checkbox
“leave it mono” in Render Window
and in Audio Export Window: “let mono tracks mono” !